By and between the Marketing Coordinator (This Position) and the CEO.
Work Inherent With This Position (Position Statement)
To develop and implement strong lead generation systems that will enable Right Accord to acquire long-term quality clients.
- Responsible for getting the phone to ring by generating leads by networking with community partners who have a professional or personal relationship with seniors and their families.
- Responsible for keeping the community partners and the prospective clients up to date in our contact database, BCM!
- Responsible for getting involved in community events (fairs, sponsored walks, lunches, ) that will contribute to Right Accord’s overall goal of acquiring long- term quality clients.
- Responsible for a variety of marketing efforts including newsletters, direct mail, public relations, etc.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining a budget and making sure it is used to further our relationships with our community partners.
- Responsible for tracking lead generation via the reporting and tracking systems set forth by the CEO.
- Responsible for working 8 hours per day, Monday thru
Standards/Behavior Inherent In This Position
- Business Professional dressing standards. No jeans, shorts, t-shirts, halter or sleeveless tops.
- Must wear company supplied name badge during working
- Inappropriate language, jokes, and the like are Such behavior presents a very unprofessional image and would reflect poorly on Right Accord.
- You must never discuss your salary/wages with anyone but with the CEO. This information is confidential.
POSITION SPECIFIC STANDARD
Lead Generation Standards
- Accountable for 15-community partner visits each 5 of which must be new partner visits.
- Accountable for being involved in 1 event (tradeshows, health fairs, ) a month that will contribute to the overall goal of acquiring long-term quality clients.
- Accountable for generating 20 new leads a month (this would include all leads given us by community partners, events, etc. This will not include leads generated by Right Accord’s advertising efforts, like the yellow pages.
- Responsible for returning all phone calls from community partners and prospects within one business day and within 1-2 hours whenever possible.
- Responsible for setting up and orchestrating at least 2 new speaking engagements every month for the
- Responsible for tracking and being accountable for all activities relating to Lead Generation activities, and reporting to the CEO during the weekly one on one review meeting.
- Responsible for creating and sending Right Accord’s Monthly Newsletter out to prospects, clients, certain network partners, and caregivers. All Newsletters must be approved and critiqued by the CEO before being sent.
- Responsible for creating and sending a direct mail piece once a quarter. This direct mail piece must include a mailing list of 200-500. Any list above 500 must be approved and the CEO must approve all Direct Mail. before it is created. Once it is created it must be approved a 2nd time before being mailed out.
- Responsible for creating and orchestrating at least one new press release every quarter. It is expected that at least one media source will print/verbalize this press release. The CEO must approve this press release. before being sent to the
- All work will be orchestrated, documented and quantified toward the achievement of the company’s strategic objective. Orchestration means all routine activities will be documented and managed within the structure and context of the operations manual. All systems documentation will be formatted according to company templates.
- All work will be performed in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the company
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards inherent in all position contracts, action plans, employee manuals, ongoing policy
memorandums, facilities and dress codes, as well as in the vision and spirit of the company’s strategic objective, company story and positioning statement.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in the operations manual is proprietary.
- All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible.
- Your Coordinator will be notified of any issues to be resolved or deadlines that cannot be met by reportee prior to the due date.
- All Policy Memorandums indicating changes in policy and/or procedure will be stored in each employee’s Operations Manual until which time an updated procedure is provided.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine.
- All business communications, whether verbal, visual or written, whether for internal or external use, will be professional in tone and content and according to any applicable and existing company policies and standards.
- Employees will respect each other’s time, space and need for concentration. Socializing and interruptions must not impede workflow.
- Employees will have weekly, regularly scheduled meetings with their
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations and improvements within their department and position that are consistent with the company’s Strategic Innovation is encouraged and can be an ongoing process.