Home Care Companion
Home Care Companions provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities who need assistance caring for themselves because of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Home care may include light housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship, respite and advice on such things as nutrition, cleanliness and household activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
A Bookkeeper’s most important duty is to track and manage financial data. Bookkeepers don’t interpret financial data, which is a responsibility for accountants, so they focus less on analysis and more on creating and maintaining records. A Bookkeeper has many responsibilities, including:
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional
- Talk, listen, share experiences, play games/cards, read to client
- Help keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside
- Provide transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands
- Accompany clients to recreational and/or social
- Assist with plans for visits and
- Write or type letters/correspondence.
- Organize and read
- Plan trips and outings and possibly travel with clients.